The 2017 Acura NSX Has Arrived at Harmony Acura
Are you ready for power and precision beyond your wildest dreams? The 2017 Acura NSX has finally arrived at Harmony Acura. With tens of thousands of possible configurations, top-notch performance specs, and a tech-heavy interior, there’s a 2017 NSX model for every driver. Learn more about the 2017 Acura NSX before heading to our dealership to try it out for yourself.
Top Five Reasons to Check out the 2017 Acura NSX
Want to know why the arrival of the NSX is so exciting? Here are five reasons you need to take it for a spin right away:
- Human-centered Interior – The NSX’s interior is absolutely packed with convenient technology. It is built to accommodate the driver in its “Human Support Cockpit,” that offers driver control features, forward visibility, and unparalleled ergonomics.
- New Hybrid Sport Power Unit – The NSX achieves incredible athleticism from the “zero delay” performance of the DOHC V6 engine, featuring twin turbochargers and the Acura-developed 9-speed DCT. Its front wheels are powered by twin independent high-output electric motors.
- Dynamic Design – Every element of the NSX’s exterior is carefully engineered for optimal aerodynamics that promote stability and proper vehicle systems cooling.
- Advanced Sport Package – Power up with the NSX’s Advanced Sports Package, which adds impressive powertrain updates. The vehicle mass is low, positioned toward the centre to optimize performance. Further, the Sport Hybrid Super-Handling All Wheel Drive and the all-aluminum front and rear suspension only make the NSX even more exciting to ride.
- World’s First Multi-Material Body – The NSX’s legacy as the world’s first all-aluminum supercar continues with this model. Its innovative multi-material body design is made of an ultra-rigid frame for the ultimate power.
Now that you know a little more about the Acura NSX, let’s get into the performance specs:
- The NSX is powered by a twin-turbocharged DOHC V6 engine that generates 500 hp and 406 lb-ft of torque.
- This vehicle features a 9-speed dual clutch transmission that shifts like a dream.
- It also features a double-wishbone, double lower control arm aluminum front suspension, and a multi-link aluminum rear suspension.
Test Drive the 2017 Acura NSX at Harmony Acura Today!
Excited to get behind the wheel of the 2017 Acura NSX? Visit our dealership today to take this exciting model for a test drive. We’re located at 2552 Enterprise Way in Kelowna, BC, and you can contact us with any further questions!