New Acura MDX vs New Acura RDX for Sale in Kelowna, BC
Acura offers two impressive luxury SUVs to take on the roads of Kelowna: the 2017 Acura MDX and 2017 Acura RDX. But which one is right for you? Both exceed expectations, but based on passenger needs and performance desires you’ll likely prefer one over the other.
2017 Acura MDX:
- There’s generous passenger space for five with a maximum cargo area of 2,178 liters with seats folded down.
- A 3.5L V6 engine that develops up to 290-hp with a 9-speed automatic transmission gives you premium performance.
- A dual-screen infotainment touchscreen display with an available navigation system is located in the center stack.
2017 Acura RDX:
- You’ll have passenger space for up to seven with a maximum cargo area of 2,575 liters with second and third-row seats folded down.
- A 3.5L V6 engine that develops up to 279 hp mated with a 6-speed automatic transmission for ease of use.
- A dual-screen infotainment touchscreen with the same abilities as the MDX is inside, too.
Explore Our Luxury SUVs Today
You’ll find our dealership at 2552 Enterprise Way in Kelowna near West Kelowna and Penticton, where you can explore both the 2017 Acura MDX and 2017 Acura RDX. Schedule a test drive by calling us at 250-861-3003, or contact us online if you need help narrowing down your options or want to learn more about financing options!