Join a Winning Team at Harmony Acura
Here at Harmony Acura, we understand that a great dealership requires great people. If you are looking for a career and have what it takes, send us your resume.
Use the button below to apply online or send your resume to:
Human Resources Dept.
2552 Enterprise Way, Kelowna, BC V1X 7X5
Fax: 250 861-5932
Job Opportunity: Sales Professional
Harmony Acura is seeking an experienced Sales Representative to join our expanding New Car Sales Team and Used Car Sales Team. Join this fast-paced, highly motivated team, and exceptional workplace today! Take pride in where you work and enjoy work to its fullest! We will be accepting applications until June 30th, 2017, and we thank all applicants but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
- Competitive salary: Guaranteed salary in addition to performance based compensation;
- Young and dynamic team;
- Positive and stimulating work environment.
- Positive, friendly, and encouraging atmosphere
- Tons of potential
Desired Skills & Experience
- Minimum 2 years professional sales experience and creating relationships in any field. Previous vehicle sales experience is an asset.
- Strong English Literacy – Spoken and Written
- High School Diploma or equivalent, and preferably post-secondary education
- Product presentation and demonstration
- Sales Marketing
- Professional & proactive
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to go above-and-beyond for every sale
- Strong level of computer skills and knowledge
- Daily positive attitude and energy
- Exceeding customer expectations
- Exceptional communication skills
- A desire to succeed
- Ability to influence people in a positive way
- Self-motivated and disciplined
- Superb networking skills
- Fluent in English – Oral and Written Literacy
- Professional appearance.
- Valid driver’s license, clean driving abstract & background check required.
- +/- 40hrs per week; evenings, weekday & weekend shift flexibility is required
At Harmony Acura, we work every single day to fulfill our commitment to Acura owners, Acura Canada and all those who are thinking of buying or leasing one of our great new Acura vehicles or used cars, SUVs or trucks. And we do that the old fashioned way: by remaining always In Tune With You.
We value above all else our reputation and our relationship with our customers and this special community in which we all live and work. Our business has grown year in and year out and shows no sign of letting up and we are certain that our growth is supported by the four pillars of Harmony Acura: Respect, Responsibility, Reliability, and Relationship. Add that together with our exciting Acura vehicles and our great service and parts departments, and you have the platform upon which we have built our company.
Harmony Acura strongly believes in living “In Harmony” with our community by helping support local charities and organizations. A few of the local charities we support are the Kelowna General Hospital Foundation, UBC Okanagan, Okanagan College, Kelowna Community Food Bank, Rotary Centre For The Arts, Ballet Kelowna, YMCA-YWCA of the Central Okanagan, and more.
Harmony Honda values each and every one of its exceptional employees, and tries to create the best workplace environment. Each team member is treated with the utmost respect and encouraged to go above-and-beyond in their everyday worklife so they are able to flourish and reach their true potential. We at Harmony Acura will try to make it possible for every employee to attain their self actualization. This is accomplished in a variety of ways, whether it be through a high degree of employee training, challenging work, an encouraging and friendly work environment, self-autonomy, high level of job satisfaction, extremely competitive compensation, time off, availability of resources and appropriate job tools, a good balance of feedback from superiors, and many more ways.