Acura RDX Overview
What Are You Looking For?
- Advanced features and technology that you’ll appreciate, like an available ELS Surround Premium Audio System, available Acura Navigation System with Voice Recognition, standard smart entry with pushbutton start, standard multi-angle rearview camera with guidelines, and a standard one-touch power moonroof.
- A 3.5L 24-valve SOHC i-VTEC V6 engine that delivers 279 hp and 252 lb-ft of torque and can tow up to 1,500 pounds (680 kilograms).
- Sleek extras for extra presence on the road, like Jewel Eye LED headlights, available 18-inch aluminum-alloy wheels, available rain-sensing windshield wipers, and much more.
- Edmunds.com: “This stylish Acura is one of our favorites thanks to its fuel-efficient, yet powerful V6, comfortable interior and long list of standard features.”
- The Car Connection: “…one of the smoothest, most responsive-driving compact crossover SUVs.”
- U.S. News & World Report: “Whether you’re in the driver’s seat or just along for the ride, you’ll enjoy the comfortable, quiet interior and ample cabin space. Don’t think it’s all prim and proper, though: A V6 engine boasts all the power you need for highway cruising, and a large cargo space makes the RDX capable of handling a weekend getaway or hauling kids and their soccer gear.”
- Motor Trend: “In our First Test review, we were impressed with the RDX’s powerful naturally aspirated (engine) in a segment full of turbocharged four-cylinder engines. With the 279-hp V-6 and six-speed auto and all-wheel-drive combo, our RDX tester hit 60 mph in 6.2 seconds, putting it near the head of its class.”
Among its accolades, the RDX was also named “Favorite Compact Premium Crossover” for 2016 by Torque News and was a 2016 Consumer Guide Automotive Best Buy award winner in the Premium Compact Crossover/SUV category.