Acura Plus Coverage
Be Ready for the Unexpected with Acura Plus Coverage
The new Acura of your dreams is finally yours. How can you protect this investment and keep your vehicle in like-new condition as long as possible? It’s simple with the comprehensive line of Acura Plus products. If the unexpected happens, you won’t be caught off guard. These programs can help save you time and money should a mishap occur.
The Acura Plus Extended Warranty
If worry-free travel for up to 8 years or 200,000 km sounds appealing, you may want to upgrade your warranty to Acura Plus. Whether you are in Canada or the continental United States, you are covered. This plan has a $0 deductable and can be transferred to another owner at no cost. In addition to covering vehicle components like the engine, clutch, security system, air conditioning, and more, there are many additional benefits such as:
- Mechanical Breakdown Towing
- Rental Car
- Trip Planning Service
- Emergency Roadside Assistance
- Fully Bilingual Agents on Duty 24/7
- And much more!
The Ultimate Care: Appearance Protection Program
The Ultimate Care protection plan helps you keep your Acura in pristine condition. For added peace of mind, Tire and Rim Protection, Owner Comfort Programs, and the Appearance Protection Program are offered.
- Tire and Rim Road Hazard Protection: Tires support the weight of your vehicle, and if you encounter a hazard along the road such as potholes, ice, metal, or glass, permanent damage can be caused to your rims and tires. With this protection, you are covered from the cost or repairing or replacing the tires or rims on your Acura caused by road damage. If you are stranded over 400 km from your home as a result of a road hazard incident, Acura will pay up to $50 per day for as many as 3 days to be put toward food and lodging.
- Owner Comfort Programs: Your vehicle insurance may not cover certain expensive accidents, which is where the Acura Owner Comfort Programs come in. You won’t have to worry about minor rips/tears or burns in the vehicle’s upholstery, minor chips or cracks in the windshield, minor dings (up to 2” in diameter), or a lost or destroyed key fob.
- Appearance Protection Program: To ensure optimal resale value and aesthetic appearance, there is also coverage available for environmental damage that can age your vehicle prematurely. If environmental factors are the cause of cracked and faded leather, fabric stains, undercarriage corrosion, surface rust, body panel corrosion, or paint finish damage, you are covered.
- As much as $7,500 in coverage when your vehicle is turned in
- Can be used prior to or within one year of the original scheduled lease termination date
- Option is only available at the time of vehicle lease inception
- Covered wear and tear charges up to $1,000 for each single event
- And more!
Paint Protection Film and Window Tinting
There are several ways that you can protect the interior and exterior of the car you love. One of the ways to ensure your vehicle’s exterior stays in pristine condition is with automotive paint protection films. These virtually invisible films are durable and guard against chips, scuffs, and scratches that could become expensive down the road to repair.
Improving the efficiency of your vehicle as well as protecting the interior is easy with window tinting. You will not have to rely as much on your vehicle’s air conditioning system in warm weather because tinting rejects solar heat. Window tinting can help protect your valuables by making them less visible. In addition, tinting the windows of your vehicle can protect its interior surfaces from sun damage.
Questions? Contact Harmony Acura
If you would like to know more about any of the programs mentioned above, the friendly associates at Harmony Acura would love to answer any questions you may have. Contact us online, or stop by the dealership today.